Toad World® Forums

Session stays "OPEN" even after closing

Hi

When I close a session in SQL Nav 7.2 beta, this one is still "OPEN" but INACTIVE (4 SB... sessions have been closed) :

In SQL Nav 6.7, when I close a session, this one directly fully disappears from this list.

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you pls confirm one option again? Preference->session->Close when last session window closes. (should restart Nav again)

When this option on, close Code Editor windows by X will close the session.

Thanks,

Micahel

Hi Michael

Option “Close when last session window closes” was and is ON.

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

For your issue we are still looking into this.

Could you pls confirm those info again?

1. make sure the session drop down toolbar only display exist sessions, it should not display the session which has been close.

2. did you create those sessions in one sqlnav? or use other version of sqlnav to create some sessions?

Regards,

Michael

Hi Michael

Just tried to verify the 2 points, and now my sessions close correctly ! BUT**, **I only opened and closed the session for this test !

When I launch an simple SQL and then I close the session, this one remains “open” and is still available in the session drop down toolbar. When I choose the “closed” session in the drop down list, it reopens the editor and I’m connected to the database (a simple SQL gives a result).

Sessions have been made in this version, because the beta version loses all parameters when installing.

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

we could not reproduce the issue, we are still investigating this.

Thanks,

Michael