Toad World® Forums

Small Issue with the latest beta

HI

I am wondering if there anyway I could update the script generation path to all of the model that i build previously?

Another issue is “Out of System Resource” After install TDM beta 3 and I have uninstalled it then reinstall it again the error message “Out of System Resource” appear when I start up TDM. It kind of ok after I restart my computer, but it happens again randomly.

Please let me know if you want me to explain more.

Many thanks

Chi

Message was edited by: Chi

Hello Chi,

I am wondering if there anyway I could update the script generation path to all of the model that i build previously?

In TDM3 itself, there is not a way to do it. You have to change the path of existing models manually and then save it via Save Settings button.

However, there’s a way out of TDM3.
Path to generated DDL code is stored in TXP file, which is XML file format. You can use XSLT to convert your older XML files to new XML. The value is stored in the following structure (models for Oracle 10g):

PERModelOR10
– CodeGenerators
---- PERCodeGeneratorOR10
-------FileName

Another issue is “Out of System Resource” After install TDM beta 3…

We would like to ask you for more details.
After the message appears, what happens then? - Does TDM3 close? Does it run finally?
Do you have any add-ons or a special model that is open in AV/Designer? (When you run TDM3, it’s automatically opening the models. If any model is not correct, a problem can occur.)
Have you modified My Package?
Do you have any special settings in Config file?
If there are some other information that you think can refer to this problem or can be important, please let us know.
Thanks very much for the details.

Regards,

Vladka + Vaclav + TDM Team

Hi

After the message appear, I click on OK, and It allow me to run TDM, but when I save it, it come up with another error message, which is about JScript, which I have seen on this forum few days before.
I have not got any add-ons, but I got a model that already opened.

If the model cause the problem, I do not understand why it only crash sometime.
When I open TDM again, that problem seems to be fixed.

I have not modified anything, that’s why I feel the error come up quite randomly.

Many thanks

Chi

Hello Chi,

it come up with another error message, which is about JScript…

Please write us the whole error message. Thanks in advance.

Another hint (just to be sure the model is OK):

1. Please enable the Expert Mode (Settings | Options | General | Expert Mode).
  2. Open the Message Explorer if you don’t have it open. (To see messages in the Log area - see the next step.)
  3. Right-click the model in Application View (AV) and select Test Model.
  4. See the returned messages. If it returns any errors, you can save them to LocalLog.txt and send to us. (Also, please try to run Repair Model - right-click the model in the AV again.)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team

HI

The problem has not occurs again.

I will let you know when it happens again.

Many thanks

Chi

O.K. Thanks in advance.

Vladka