Toad World® Forums

Source: CS3 - Internal error Callstack BasicRTFPERReport while using Report

Hi

I am unable to generate report after I changed the default setting of the Report Wizard, I do not remember which options I have turned off. I made a screen shot about the feature I selected on Report Wizard -. “Options” step.

I am using the latest version of Toad Data modeller Beta, I am able to generate report before I change the default setting of Report Wizard.

Is there anyway to restore the original setting or the report wizard? Is it a bug? or I have done something i should not do?

Many thanks

Chi.

• Please find the attachment about the error and settings.

I have used the beta version to reverse-engineering SQL server 2000 database, which has over 130 tables and would like to use toads to generate data dictionary.

more description about what I am trying to do.

Message was edited by: Chi

Message was edited by: Chi

I am sorry about have not attach the screen shot in previous post.

Many thanks

Chi
screen shot or error and setting.doc (111 KB)

As Another example I got the same type of error generating an HTML report.
I used all the default values/settings to generate the report, however I was using the model I imported from TDM2. I am using the latest Beta 3.0.2.221
htmlreporterror.doc (36.5 KB)

Hello,

Thanks very much for checking out the new feature.

Concerning the RTF report, we managed to simulate the problem once only.
With the HTML report, we were not successful.

In any case, we’re doing more testings of this functionality. - CR # 33 273.

RTF Report problem:
Chi, have you made the changes in default values for reverse engineered model or a new model?

Chi, bvader, if you could send us your model for the testing purposes, it would help us. Thanks very much. (modeling@quest.com)

Is there anyway to restore the original setting or the report wizard?
Simply open the Default Values dialog in the Report Wizard frame, select the modified default values and press Delete. The user modified items will be replaced with the original settings.
Chi, I’ve updated the Default Values of Objects and Classes movie. How to restore the original default values is shown in the last part of the movie. Feel free to watch it:
http://modeling.inside.quest.com/entry.jspa?categoryID=30&externalID=824

Thanks.

Regards,

Vladka

Hi Vladka

<<RTF Report problem:
Chi, have you made the changes in default values for reverse engineered model or a new model? >>

I changed the default values of the Report Wizard after I used the reverse engineering function product the reverse engineered model.

Many thanks

Chi

Hi,

Thanks for the info. It has helped us.

We’re dealing with this problem.

Thanks!

Regards,

Vladka