Toad World® Forums

SQL Navigator 6.2.1: Data type not supported: timestamp

Hello,
I have a problem with the TIMESTAMP format that I use in my database (ORACLE 10g): this type of data is not supported by SQL Navigator 6.2.1.

Is it a known problem?

Can you provide the error or a screenshot?

Hi Thierry,
Are you using the OCI7 compatibility option when you log in? I attached the screenshots demonstrating what I mean. The ‘Force OCI 7 for this connection’ option should be OFF for normal functioning. Since very few sites I believe are still using Oracle 7, we intend to completely remove this option in the future. If you have accidentally ticked this option, please untick it next time you log in. If it’s off, please provide more information on the problem you are having.
Regards,
Roman
logon.jpeg

Hi Thierry,
Are you using the OCI7 compatibility option when you log in? I attached the screenshots demonstrating what I mean. The ‘Force OCI 7 for this connection’ option should be OFF for normal functioning. Since very few sites I believe are still using Oracle 7, we intend to completely remove this option in the future. If you have accidentally ticked this option, please untick it next time you log in. If it’s off, please provide more information on the problem you are having.
Regards,
Roman
oci7.jpeg

Hello,

I have the same problem with the version 6.2.1, but with the old version 4.4 there aren’t problem.

I try with the option force OCI7 but no table appear

Message was edited by: fab92
erreur.jpeg