Toad World® Forums

SQL Navigator 7.1 Beta5 (expires on 5/Jul/2014) is available to download

Dear All,

A new SQL Navigator beta, which expires on 5st July 2014, is now available in the community.

32-bit build**:**

http://community-downloads.quest.com/toadsoft/SQLNav/sqlnav_7.1.0.3662-beta_32bit.zip

64-bit build**:**

http://community-downloads.quest.com/toadsoft/SQLNav/sqlnav_7.1.0.3662-beta_64bit.zip

Bugs fixed:

SQLNAV-1641 SQL Parser raises error

SQLNAV-1536 64-bit build cannot start in Win8

SQLNAV-1636 Data grid is readonly if the select list contains linebreak in comment

SQLNAV-1631 SQLNav appears hanging when querying against an object table

Regards,

SQL Navigator Team

Are we still supposed to uninstall the previous version? I can’t seem to find the uninstaller any longer. I’m hesitant to use the Windows uninstaller. Advice?

Hi Jet,

The uninstaller is not available anymore after we compiled the products using new Dell Software Installer. We have to use control panel to uninstall any Quest/Dell Software products from now on.

Thanks,

Vincent

joethejet

Sent:
‎7/‎06/‎2014 5:03 AM

To:
sqlnavbeta@toadworld.com

Subject:
RE: [SQL Navigator - Beta Discussion Forum] SQL Navigator 7.1 Beta5 (expires on 5/Jul/2014) is available to download

RE: SQL Navigator 7.1 Beta5 (expires on 5/Jul/2014) is available to download

Reply by joethejet
Are we still supposed to uninstall the previous version? I can’t seem to find the uninstaller any longer. I’m hesitant to use the Windows uninstaller. Advice?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator - Beta
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Will there be Beta 6?

Hi Martin,

Thanks for asking. There is no plan for beta 6. The 7.1 GA release should be available quite soon. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and wait for the news:)

Thanks,

Vincent

Sent: Monday, 7 July 2014 3:17 PM

To: sqlnavbeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [SQL Navigator - Beta Discussion Forum] SQL Navigator 7.1 Beta5 (expires on 5/Jul/2014) is available to download

RE: SQL Navigator 7.1 Beta5 (expires on 5/Jul/2014) is available to download

Reply by Martin

Will there be Beta 6?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator - Beta
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Version expired (can;’ work). Please extend for post a new version.

Thanks

Mike

I think there must be some mistakes as there is no reason that the build was posted on 6 Jul and expired on 5 Jul, Please check Vincent. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for feedbacks and suggestions. It is our fault to expire the last beta before the GA release is available. We will make sure this will not happen
again.

A new 7.1 beta is available and you can check it out from:

http://www.toadworld.com/products/sql-navigator/sql_navigator_beta_program/f/101/t/22287.aspx

Sincerely

SQL Navigator team