Toad World® Forums

SQL Navigator 7.3 beta (build 4059) is available (expires on 31-Aug-2015)

Dear all,

A new SQL Navigator beta is available.

Changes:

Area
Description
Licensing
A 30-day trial key is embedded in the installer. The trial key is deployed into the system when SQL Navigator is installed, and it will be used automatically when SQL Navigator is launched.

Bugs fixed:

Issue
Defect ID
Cursor position and scroll bar position are lost when changing tabs
SQLNAV-1936

Find download links from:www.toadworld.com/…/default.aspx

or access the downloads directly at:

Download Beta

Download Beta (64-bit)

Regards,

SQL Navigator team

Hi

Little problem with the 2 last beta versions : the default directory for the installation is no more my default directory c:\Program Files\Quest Software\SQL Navigator for Oracle 7.3 beta\ , but K:\Dell\SQL Navigator Beta\

SQL Navigator 7.png

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

We have change default installer path since the new build. Do you have any new requirement to change back the old path?

and we have story SQLNAV-1939 which remember the last build install path when install new build.

Regards,

Michael

Hi Michael

I don’t understand this sentence “Do you have any new requirement to change back the old path?”, french is my mother language :wink:

I was able to specify anther path with the Browse button.

Regards

Martin

Sorry Martin,

i mean that we can create a new enhancement for you if you need to use the old default path.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael

It would be nice to keep the “logical structure” as default.

Default like : Start_drive:\Program Files\Quest Software\SQL Navigator for Oracle X.X (beta)\

PS : I don’t get a mail for the answers on this post. Flag “Email me replies to this post” is on. On the post I’ve created it works fine.

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback.

we have create story SQLNAV-1941 for you to keep the install path “logical structure” as default.

Regards,

Michael

Dear all,

All issues with SQLNAV-1936 have been fixed. Beta 4059 has been updated to the link:

Download Beta

Download Beta (64-bit)

Thanks,

Vincent

Hi Vincent

This version works fine, did not have SQLNAV-1936, and none of the problems related to the correction of this one.

Regards

Martin