Sybase DB connection issue : Connection died while reading from socket . Socket returned error code 0

Hi When I try to connect the Sybase ASE v16.x db from toad I get below issue . this issue comes with only one user account ,with other db user accounts it works fine , strangely . This user id properly works with isql and also from the Linux shell scripts , but doesn't work with Toad and also from Spring -Hibernate application with jCon4 Sybase driver . Bit strange .

Connection to the server has been lost. Connection died while reading from socket . Socket returned error code 0. ERRNO returned 0. Check the server to determine the status of any open transactions

I also verified the other forum here - but that's incomplete . my Toad Version is 3.2.0.110 (64- bit)

Can any one help me on this weird issue.

Thanks

Hi,
as this is an error from the client, can you send here the execution trace of what you were doing before you got the error? Just copy and paste here Tools | Execution trace log of the SQL. Thanks

Hi Dan ,
Thanks for the quick response . Its not with TOAD issue anymore, seems some connection properties are missing , that's why this issue is coming up , We have now resolved and not sure how we can add the connection properties for todad Login .

connectionProperties= SELECT_OPENS_CURSOR=true;applicationName=SRT«¼Æ¢ó½Ç²îª°»L

Hi Sannidh, I am using Toad for Datapoint too for my project, an I am trying to connect to 1 of the database with 1 specific user login, and I am able to login with same user login through Unix and isql, getting issues on Toad tool, getting same error -Connection to the server has been lost. Connection died while reading from socket. Socket returned error code 0. ERRNO returned 0. Check the server to determine the status of any open transactions.
Can you please guide what can be done to resolve this issue?