I’m pleased to announce that another BETA version has been released.
Toad Data Modeler 126.96.36.199 brings great new features, many enhancements and also bug fixes. Please see their brief list below.
New Features and Enhancements
- Alter script for PostgreSQL 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 database
- Import from DDL script of MS SQL Server 2005
- Support of macros (see the new item Macros in the main menu)
- Significant enhancements in Convertor that is now: faster, more stable, more clear (one direction conversion - Model 1 => Model2), with progress bars and a new button Refresh Necessitated Items.
- PDF and RTF Alter reports for physical and logical models
- Many GUI improvements:
- Possibility to select colors for attributes (Settings | Options | Physical Model | Entity tab | Attribute Colors area)
- Fit to Screen icon on the toolbar
- Highlighting a relationship line on the Workspace when you select caption of the relationship.
- Automatic wordwrap in object Note
- Autolayout after option Fill Parent and Child Objects of entities
- and more.
- Bug fixes in Convertor and Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server and MS Access databases.
Complete list with detailed description can be found at:
Download the new Beta from:
Beta 188.8.131.52 requires that you are running a commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler. You need to have a valid license key for the commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler to be able to run the BETA.
To get a license key, please contact the Quest Sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
BETA 184.108.40.206 expires on 7 July 2009.
There are NO feature limitations in the BETA.
We look forward to your feedback! How do you find the Convertor? Have you tried import from DDL script of MS SQL Server 2005? Any other ideas on GUI improvements?.. Thanks very much in advance!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vladka & TDM Team