I’m pleased to inform you that Toad Data Modeler 184.108.40.206 BETA has been released.
The new BETA brings some enhancements and bug fixes.
- Import of DDL script of Oracle 11g Release 2 supported
- Report Wizard | What to Report page - Selection of OTPs enhanced
- LER Model: Report Wizard | Options tab:
- new checkbox Resolve Application Variables for HTML, RTF and PDF reports
- new checkbox User References Inside Report for RTF and PDF reports
- Settings | Options | General – new look of the General tab
- Import/Export Dictionary - Domain Check Constraints are included now
- DDL Script Generation: Possibility to generate names of domain check constraints. See new checkbox Generate Check Constraint Names Used in Domains on tab Detail Settings.
- Enhancements in conversion of PostgreSQL to Mysql, MS SQL and Oracle databases
- Default size for Notes decreased
The Release Notes PDF document with details is available at:
Download the new Beta from:
The Beta requires that you are running a commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler. You need to have a valid license key for the commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler to be able to run the BETA.
To get a license key, please contact the Quest Sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
BETA 220.127.116.11 expires on 10 August 2010.
There are NO feature limitations in the BETA.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vladka & TDM Team