Hello all TDM 3 fans,
I’m bringing information on new TDM 3 Beta release. I’m sure you’ll be impressed by the new features and number of resolved issues.
What you will find in Beta v. 3.0.10:
New Features and Enhancements:
- support for PostgreSQL 8.2,
- support for Sybase ASE 15 and 12.5, - Sybase users, welcome to our community!
- much enhanced import of PostgreSQL 8.1 models from TDM 2,
- enhanced graphics (gradients, shadows etc.)
More than twenty! resolved issues - bug fixes and implemented suggestions.
- user resize of columns in forms and dialogs is available!,
- model update for logical models,
- rules for conversion of LER models to PER models,
- highlighting relationship names (in case they are covered or hidden by entity box or another relationship name)
- and much more!
Please read the BETA Release Notes document at:
Download the new BETA version from:
Enjoy the new Beta and let us know what you think of it!
We look forward to your feedback!
Vladka & TDM Team