Toad World® Forums

TDM Electronic Delivery License Key Question

Hi.

I just purchased TDM with an electronic delivery option. Unfortunately right after placing the order (which was accepted) I had a browser crash. I did receive a confirmation email of my purchase but it contained just a “thank you”: no order number, no electronic receipt, no license key and no way to recover them (except emailing sales or support which I did already but being Labour Day…well)

Was not the Quest eStore suppose to be more “automated” in regard with these features ?

Am I missing something ? Some link may be ?

Does anybody has any experience with Quest’s eStore electronic deliveries ? Will they send the

license key “manually” ?

I guess I am just a bit nervous after purchasing an expensive item and getting only a “thank you” :slight_smile:

Many thanks

R

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the problem. I think the order was placed correctly and is being processed at the moment. In any case, you don’t have to be afraid to be charged twice or that the software will not be delivered.

Nevertheless, I’ve just asked colleagues from the sales team to contact you asap and inform you about your order + provide you with the information on how the license will be delivered, when etc.
You can also call them. Contact info:
http://www.quest.com/company/contact-us.aspx

Our dev team is happy you have chosen our product. In case of any questions on TDM features, functionality etc., please do not hesitate to write us.

I believe you will get the license soon.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team