Toad World® Forums

Team coding check-out modal window problems

Hi

First a question: I couldn’t find the old thread where i (or someone else) reported that when in a script/package with control-click you call the editor of the “clicked” object if you have the team coding window asking for the check-out in the background (editor) the cursor is making a drag-selection also moving the page down (if the ok button in the team window is below the click point)
Will that be finally fixed in 6.3?

Second: in the current beta build when control-click like the above sometimes the team window doesn’t get on top …but I cannot do anything else in the editor…workaround : alt-tab to the sql nav again will make the window appear on top

Third (this is maybe for a 7 version): Team coding should not ask to checkout objects in a distinct schema/user if the user doesn’t have change permissions, right?

Thanks
Filipe

Hi Filipe,

The first issue is targetted to be fixed in next release. And I will add your second item to the same CR. The third one will be another ER for future.

Thanks,
Vincent

“The first issue is targetted to be fixed in next release” - you mean 6.4? (it still is not in 1824)

hi Filipe,

Yes, all these issues will be fixed after 6.3.

Thanks,
Vincent