Toad World® Forums

Team coding error message

Hello,

When I tried to check out a package, I noticed the message in the image above in the output pane. And indeed, I could not check in the code - the team coding icons in the icon bar were all greyed out.
I closed the code editor (after compiling/saving the package) and reopened the package - SQLNav “saw” that it was checked out by me, and just opened it, without asking to check out - but I still could not check in the code.
I ended the session, and reconnected to the DB/user - now I could check in the code.
opsmgr.jpeg

Hi Dominuqe,

I don’t understand this bit. “I ended the session, and reconnected to the DB/user - now I could check in the code.”
Which user were you using originally?

Gwen

Gwen,

I originally logged in - as, say, scott/tiger - tried to checkout a DB package, and got the error. I could not check in the package.
I closed the code editor, and reopened the package, still could not check in the package (still in the same DB session).
I then closed the session (logging off the DB), and created a new DB session with the same user. Now, I could check in the package.