I am experimenting with Benchmark Factory and using version 7.1 (64bit) build 496.
When I ran TPC-C against Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (12.0.2000.8 – 64 bit),
I got this error (my job was set to Stop job after first error):
Repository Error: ODBC Error (S1000,4F3) - [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.8]Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation ‘=’
The problem scenario:
- Open New Job Wizard
- Create a new DataBase Connection method for “Microsoft SQL Server (ODBC)”
- Perform ODBC administration
- Create a new DSN use (ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server) and test the connection successfully.
- Add Workload “TPC-C” to TEST
- Select User Agent (Selected)
- Run Job
- The error message is shown in the “Output” window
This problem is also observed after change the following settings:
- Select other ODBC source and then run. (EX: SQL Server、SQL Server Native Client 11.0)
- Select other wordload (EX: TPC-E、TPCH、AS3AP、TPC-B、TPCD)
My question now are:
- What this error code means?
- How can I avoid this error?