Steps to reproduce:
- Mount one or more databases.
- Stop SQL Services.
- Physically delete from the OS one of the databases.
- Start SQL Services.
- Open Toad. Expand Databases node.
Instead of seeing the mounted databases and some kind of indicator beside those that are deleted Toad displays SQL Server Database Error.
Although there is a + icon to the left of this error, clicking it does nothing.
- Should still be able to see / interact with those databases that are not deleted.
- Should be able to right-click those that are deleted and delete / drop them as you can in SSMS.