It’s here at last! I’m very happy to announce the release of Toad Data Modeler 188.8.131.52. BETA.
This Beta brings new features and many fixes and enhancements. Please see their brief list below.
New Features and Enhancements
- Support for DB2 LUW 9.5
- Alter script for MySQL 5.0 and MySQL 5.1 database
- RTF reports for logical model
- Possibility to generate HTML, RTF, PDF reports for PER model and HTML, RTF reports for LER model only for the selected Workspace
- Possibility to generate alter report in RTF and PDF format
- Propagation of attributes via foreign keys - possibility to set it up for your models
- Logical model - Model Properties option available in Model menu or context menu in Model Explorer or Application View
- XSL Transformation - Possibility to save XSD file directly from the XSL Transformation dialog
- bug fixes for alter script generation, GUI and particular databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2)
Complete list with detailed description can be found at:
Beta 184.108.40.206 requires that you are running a commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler. You need to have a valid license key for the commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler to be able to run the BETA.
To get a license key, please contact the Quest Sales team at: email@example.com. Thank you.
BETA 220.127.116.11 expires on 5 May 2009.
There are NO feature limitations in the BETA.
Download the new Beta from:
Uninstall of the previous Beta version is not necessary.
We look forward to your feedback! Thanks very much in advance!
Vladka & TDM Team