I’m pleased to inform you that Toad Data Modeler 188.8.131.52 BETA has been released.
The new BETA brings great new enhancements and lots of bug fixes.
- Object Arrangement on the Workspace (arranging objects on the Workspace in different layers)
- DDL Script Generation of Permissions - new checkbox “Generate Permissions Only to Object Types Selected on Tab What to Generate”
- Infer Relationship sample macro available also for selected entities
- Alter Script Generation - new page Generator Settings
- GUI - Full Screen Mode is available in the View menu (F11)
- Oracle, DDL Script Generation - new checkboxes for Entities and Materialized Views: Physical Properties and Table Properties, Materialized View Properties.
- Possibility to select/clear NotNull property for PK and AK attributes
- List of application variables displays also text properties you can use for the particular object.
- Model Update, Model Merge - Possibility to perform bulk selection/deselection of particular OTP
- other bug fixes.
The Release Notes PDF document with details is available at:
Download the new Beta from:
The Beta requires that you are running a commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler. You need to have a valid license key for the commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler to be able to run the BETA.
To get a license key, please contact the Quest Sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
BETA 184.108.40.206 expires on 20 September 2010.
There are no feature limitations in the BETA.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Vladka & TDM Team