Let me announce the release of Toad Data Modeler 18.104.22.168 BETA.
The new BETA brings support for new databases and some resolved issues. See their brief list below.
- Support for Sybase SQL Anywhere 11
- Support for MS SQL Azure
- Reverse Engineering of Unsupported Database Systems
- Reverse engineering - possibility to define new alias name via F2 key (page Save Alias)
- Model update - resolved issue with tables with empty primary keys (physical model)
- LER to PER conversion - resolved problem with self-relationships during LER to PER conversion
- Maximize button in the Reverse Engineering Wizard
- Possibility to define maximal length of data type displayed on the Workspace (Settings | Options)
- Oracle and PostgreSQL - minor change in alter script generation.
The Release Notes PDF document with details is available at:
Download the new Beta from:
The Beta requires that you are running a commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler. You need to have a valid license key for the commercial or trial copy of Toad Data Modeler to be able to run the BETA.
To get a license key, please contact the Quest Sales team at: email@example.com. Thank you.
BETA 22.214.171.124 expires on 1 October 2010.
There are no feature limitations in the BETA.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
P.S. If you are about going on summer holiday, relax, enjoy and have a safe journey wherever you go.
… And don’t forget to visit our community after you come back.
Vladka & TDM Team