In previsous version of Toad for Oracle (12.1) i designed a task for HealthCheck on several Databases. The first time to check an Database the task asked for the password for the user.
After giving the password on several databases the task is running well. When i change the password on one of the databases the task is prompting for the correct password (ofcourse, i changed it) i give the correct password and the task is running futher. Also when i scheduled the task its running well and also when i change a users password the task is running, but doesn't give me info on the database where the password from the user has been changed.
Now in the version 18.104.22.1688 the same task (scheduled) failed. The task stopped and isn't running futher at the point where the password has been changed for the user.
Is there a solution or another way to let the task be running also if the password from a user is wrong.