Toad World® Forums

Toad for SAP Solutions 3.0 - nearing General Availability

Good day, Beta users.

v3.0 will soon be made commercially available, we’d like your feedback. What do you think of v3? Did it meet your expectations? Does it have all the functionality you were hoping for? If not, what are we missing? As we get close to exiting one release it’s time to plan for the next. So, your input is very important to us.

I’d also be interested in hearing how you use Toad. Do you use it primarily for database admin or development? What’s your favorite feature? Will you be using it for the new ASE 16 or HANA features? Are you a new user or existing?

I’m hoping you’ll take a few minutes and share your thoughts on the product. You can post your thoughts below, or send me an email: steve.hilker@quest.com

Thanks!

Steve Hilker
Product Manager, Toad for SAP Solutions

Think it works well, is there any possibility to get code completion for calculation views?

Hi Patrick,

unfortunately it is too late to add for this version but it would really help us if you added a note about it (and any other new features) in our Idea Pond.

Thank you for your feedback,

Hi, Patrick.

Glad to hear it’s going well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and your suggestion on code completion.

-Steve