Toad World® Forums

Toad for SQL Server Beta 6.6.0.441 - Suggestion on new feature Venn Diagram

Today I test new feature Venn Diagram in ER-Diagram.

For some aspect, this is very useful.

I attach a screenshot for detail :

I have 3 question for you.

1. Once I have activate Venn-Diagram window how can I eliminate/delete it ? I see that I can resize, but not delete. When I have finish to use Venn diagram feature I want close it and return to ER-Diagram Windows.

2. Labels at right and at bottom of the venn-diagram is not so readeable. Some are cut.

3. I resize the venn-diagram window but labels of the tables still remain the same size.

I stay tune for your consideration,

Best regards,

Sergio

Hi Sergio,

Thank you very much. And I’m sorry I am not know a lot about this feature either. I will ask experts for this and reply you.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

many thanks for your support.

No problem if you don’t know this feature.

I stay tune for some answer from Dell’s expert.

Best regards,

Sergio

Hi Sergio,

Sorry for our mistake, The Venn Diagram is a new feature of product Toad Data Point. For now, Toad for SQL Server should not display this function. I have ask help to remove this from ToadforSQLServer. And thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

many thank’s for your support.

Best regards,

Sergio

Dear Sergio,

Here some update. This Venn is feature belong to Toad studio. We will not remove this from ToadforSQLServer. For this issue, I have ask experts for help and keep you update. Thank you very much for your support.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Hi Sergio

For #1, you can click the collapsible splitter between the ER diagram and Venn Diagram

for #2 and #3 i have created QAT-4809(not show all column name) and QAT-4810(not resizable) to trace it.

Thanks for your feedback for Venn Diagram, this will be a part of Toad For SQLserver in this release.

Andy Chang

Hi Andy,

many thank’s for your explanation and support.

Best regards,

Sergio

Hi Sergio,

QAT-4809 and QAT-4810 has been fixed. Please try next new version.

For Issue #2 Labels at right and at bottom of the venn-diagram is not so readeable. Some are cut.

When we click Number in Venn Diagram, we can see the match data in below. Hope this can help you.

Best Regards,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,

many thank’s for your support.

I try your suggestion on the next beta of TOAD SS 6.6 and inform you about the result.

Best regards,

Sergio