Toad World® Forums

Toad for SQL Server Beta build 7.0.3.684 is now available

Toad for SQL Server 7.0.3.684 beta has started. Quest’s beta programs are your opportunity to participate in the development, direction, and quality assurance testing of our products. By becoming a beta tester you have direct access to the development team and product management.

Instructions

• Read the Beta Agreement . Downloading the Beta constitutes usage agreement.
  • Download the installer zip below and run the installation exe file.
  • Do not install Toad Beta into your commercial Toad folder, if it exists.
  • Post your feedback by posting a Reply to this forum topic. Remember your feedback counts!

Download Beta

Build 7.0.3.684 expiring on Jun 06, 2019.

ToadForSqlServer_Beta_7.0.3.684.zip

ToadForSqlServer_Beta_7.0.3.684.x64.zip

ToadForSqlServer_Beta_7.0.3.684.x86.zip

Fix Summary

TSS-1423 [SubCase][Schema Compare]-Database schema compare is not sensitive to full text indexes.
TSS-1628 [SubCase]-Data Compare fails with Conversion Overlows
TSS-1637 [SubCase]-SQL Server, show exception for login failed

Toad for SQL Server Team

Toad for SQL Server Beta build 7.0.3.684 is now available

Can't get in installed due to an error: image

Toad still not remembering toolbar customization and desktop layout. I have not been able to get Toad to remember my desktop configurations since 6.7. I currently have folders for 6.7, 6.8, 7.0 and 7.0 beta in my appdata folder. The files in the Layout folder seem to get updated but it continues to reset all customizations.

Are you using the msi installer? I have seen this error when you need to uninstall first.

This should not be the case. Can you open a support case? We would need to gather you setting files from those releases and see what is not being retained. All layouts and tool bar configurations should be retained from version to version has long as the previous version was installed on the same pc and that you pressed the button and said 'yes' to migrate settings.

I ended up uninstalling the previous beta and started again and it installed fine.