Toad for Sybase 2.1 - Explore Objects issue (works fine in 1.4)

Hi All

I’m hoping that someone is able to offer some insight into this unusual issue I am experiencing. In Toad for Sybase 1.4, i am able to view all the objects on my DB without any issues. But with version 2.1, the moment i hit the “Explore Database Objects” button, I get this crash message below :

System.FormatException

Input string was not in a correct format.
Stack Trace:
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Double.Parse(String s)
at Quest.Toad.Sybase.Trl.TypeListTrl.GetTrls()
at Quest.Toad.Trl.TrlExtensions.GetTrls(ITrl trl)
at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.AnySchemaTrl()
at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.RebuildUI()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

And another strange thing is that if I try and open up any Store Proc which I had saved to file, it crashes instantly with same message as above. I cannot even open the file in 2.1, but it all works perfectly in 1.4

I don’t mind sticking with 1.4, but I am not getting an error message that my 1.4 Freeware licence has expire and i need to upgrade.

Please help me fix my 2.1 :frowning:

Confirmed as working in Toad for SAP Solutions 3.0 Beta www.toadworld.com/…/23848

confirmed, version 3 solved the problem :slight_smile: and it looks fantastic as well!