Toad World® Forums

ToadInside and Binding issue with listagg 12.12.0.13

Looks like sql parsing for TI is not proeprly handling listagg, as a result no Variable window not being properly populated(no bind variables)

Cconsider folowing sql:

select t.*
,( select max(column_name)
from all_part_key_columns pkc
where pkc.owner = t.owner
and pkc.name = t.table_name
) aa
from all_tables t
where t.owner = :p_own

works just fine

But when changed to :

select t.*
,( select listagg(column_name) within group (order by pkc.column_position )
from all_part_key_columns pkc
) aa
from all_tables t

Once LISTAGG is being added I can no longer use TI to put another statement in where clause, nor variables are populated when running the sql

Another observation:

binding parameters are not found when put after listaagg

with following

select t.*
from all_tables t
and
( select listagg(column_name) within group (order by pkc.column_position )
from all_subpart_key_columns pkc
) is not null

p_own is properly identified.

Fixed in today’s beta. The parser is flagging that as error, but it looks like their latest update for today has it resolved.

Michael

12.11 is also impacted

The flux capacitor is just about fueled up. We’ll fix 12.11 soon. :slight_smile:

You could risk using the QP5.dll from today’s beta in 12.11 if you wanted to, but I’d backup the existing one just in case you need to roll back.

Michael

Michael,

I did install latest beta and now I managed to crash Toad 2 times already, last message is Access violation at address 00000000223B5539 in module QP5.dll. write of address 000000000000020

It does happen when inn response of fairly quick combination of Ctrl + . and typing.no .el file was generated

I see this too… investigating.

Michael

Is clearly caused by latest parser 5.317. A “typo” in the code … although all tests did pass. Will get it fixed asap, now working on it.

Thanks,
Andre