trial version trouble

I installed the trial version of the sql optimizer and it keeps asking me for a site message when I try to optimize a file.

I already have Toad with a full license.

Is SQL Optimizer clashing with Toad? What do I need to do?

Hi Costa,

If you don’t have a valid key or if your key expired, the product will pompt you to enter key whenever you try to optimize (or perform other major functions). You will have to enter a valid key in order to continue. Alternatively, you can click on Help | Authorization to prompt the Product Authorization window to enter key at any time.

Note that the product can be enabled by different key types. First you will need to select the correct key type according to the type of key you have. Then enter the Authorization Key and the Site Message (the Site Message may be optional depending on the type of key you have selected). Once you have a valid key entered, you should have no problem using the optimization function.

Another thing to note is that the Trial verion only accepts Trial Key. So if you have a Production Key, you won’t be able to use it in the Trial version. If you need help to obtain a Trial Key, please contact the Quest representative and they will be able to help you.

Hope this resolved your issue. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Alex