Toad World® Forums

TSM Files

Not able to open TSM files created in TDP 3.5. Error message even after connecting to database:

Statusbar:7/16/2014 4:36:53 PM: Could not load file or assembly ‘ToadCore, Version=7.2.0.2940, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c862883b2ae69822’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Opening query in editor. Please connect to a database and send the query to the Query Builder to be visualized. (Remembered answer: “OK”. Enable)
Statusbar:7/16/2014 4:37:09 PM: The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Opening query in editor. Please connect to a database and send the query to the Query Builder to be visualized. (Remembered answer: “OK”. Enable)

This bug has been fixed and should be in the next beta

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regard

Aleksey

I’m also getting this error. Does this mean that none of my automation scripts will work? I run about 50 different queries on the 1st of the month and write data to local storage. Does this mean I’ll have to do them all manually this month? :frowning: Is there a work-around?