Toad World® Forums

Unable to add profile for sybase database from benchmark factory

HI,
I have installed sybase 15.0 on solaris 10 and installed sybase client 15.0 on windows 2003 server. I have configured Data sources ahs below from Sybase ASE datasource adminitrator gui.

Name Drivers
userdatabase ASE OLEDB Provider by sybase
userdatabase ASE ODBC drivers by sybase[User DSN]
userdatabase ASE ODBC Drivers by sybase[System DSN]

on odbc data source administrator invoked from administrator tool i have added all the above entires too.

When i start the benchmark factory and added profile with the below vaules.

ServerName XX.XX.XX.XX
Database XXX
Username XX
Password XX

i am getting DLL ‘Libct.dll’ could not be found in the specified path.
Pls verfiy that benchmark factory is installed correctly and that the required client software is installed.

When a BMF driver loads it will load the database client dlls as found by the PATH environment variable. Please make sure that the Sybase 15 CT-Lib dlls, such as libsybct.dll, are in the PATH environment variable.

Kevin

Kevin thanks for the reply, hey i am not able to find libsys.dll in my system. i have searched all the drivers.

I am attaching the screen shot for the same. I installed ASE 15 developer edition on windows client software only. Then i used this to connnect to sybase database.
dll error.jpeg

I am attaching the screen shot for the same. I installed ASE 15 developer edition on windows client software only. Then i used this to connnect to sybase database.
sybase odbc.jpeg