Yes, feel free to install TDM (or TDM Beta) and Toad for MySQL on one PC.
TDM 22.214.171.124 does not support the alter script, however you can:
- Do the RE of your MySQL db
- Generate DDL script for the ERD (F9).
Before you generate the DDL script, let me recommend you to set up external editor to which the DDL will be generated directly - to Toad for MySQL in your case.
- Select Settings | Options | MySQL 5.0.
- In the Code Editor Type box, select Use Custom Editor.
- In the External Editor for Generated Code box, write a path to the program.
Please find attached a screenshot with example (of Oracle 10g db).
See the Help file | Databases chapter | MySQL 5.0 | Reverse Engineering for details on how to RE this db.
Feel free to watch some flash movies from:
e.g. this one - the second part is about DDL script generation:
If you have any questions, please write me back. Thanks.
Vladka + TDM Team