I’m in a dither The reason of my problems was quite stupid. I haven’t noticed, that I had changed the sorting order of attributes list. Probably I had clicked somewhere on the list header, altering sorting order by mistake. When you are sorting attributes by name, you cannot see any change, when you are clicking green arrows, because names are still being sorted. In such case, the only possibility to notice changes is to hold and move “Entity Properties” window, so that you would see at the background the entity being edited in “Main model” window. But this is visible only after applying.
Humble suggestion: could you consider disabling green arrows when a program operator is changing the sorting order or displaying appropriate hint (in a yellow baloon?) when the sord order is changed and somebody tries to use arrows? Just to make TDM more “inattentive-resistant”…
When I was doing tests with moving my crazy attributes, suddenly “List index out of bounds (-1)” error appeared to me (see TDM3-XML-err-list_index.jpg). I was working with the “customer” entity. I clicked several times on “down” arrow then several times on “up” arrow and repeated those operations also several times. Then I clicked “Apply”. After all this operations I could see the error mentioned above. I tried with the other one entity - at first “out of bound” was not been generated. After I went back to the “customer” entity and did several up/down operations, closed its properties and started again with another one entity, “List index out of bounds” appeared again. Since then I could see this message any time I clicked “Apply” after up/down operation in any entity in my model, regardless of the number of my clicks on arrows.
When I closed the model, an additional “Internal Error” appeared (see TDM3-XML-err-internal.jpg).
But this happened to me only once and I failed to generate those errors later.