With 1.1, Intellisense not working for some of our DB

We have several development DBs. With 1.0 Free, I can use intellisense in all the DB. But with 1.1, in some DB, when I type in under statement:

select * from sysindexes sid where sid.

After the “.”, there is no intellisense coming out.

All the DBs are same version:
Adaptive Server Enterprise/15.0.3/EBF 17769 ESD#4/P/Sun_svr4/OS 5.8/ase1503/2768/64-bit/FBO/Thu Aug 26 15:08:16 2010

Hello Orientphoebus,

May I ask if you still have issues with the code completion in the latest version?

Thanks.

I have been using 1.0 from the beginning because of this issue. Now I upgrade my desktop and installed Toad 2.0. Still the same issue.

In some of our DEV DB, I can see intellisense of the columns for tables. But in some of our newly setup DB, the intellisense only give some functions and user id on the list, but no column names.

It seems like the newer version of Toad is having a very advanced intellisense feature that can automatically give the join where statement. Can this be the problem when in some DB, the permission of generating this join statement is blocked and the simple intellisense for column is not displaying either.

Can I config to use the simple intellisense? I really don’t want to switch back to 1.0 any more. But this feature missing is really killing me.

Thanks

It seems not just for different DB we are having issue. But on the same DB, I can get intellisense for old tables, but with new created tables, I am having problem too.

Michael, I am going to email you some screen shots to show the issue.