[17.0.113.916] SQL Scan in the Code Analysis tool always produces zeros for all four categories in the results

I have opened the Code Analysis dashboard and clicked on the "Run Review and SQL Scan" option and for all pieces of code I have analyzed, the SQL scan summary produces:
Problematic: 0
Complex: 0
Simple: 0
Invalid SQL: 0

I have scanned standalone SQL SELECT queries and I have also scanned large PLSQL packages that have many SQL statements in them. In all cases I get 0 for all SQL scan results

Hi Jay, can you run a scan only on something simple like "select 'test' from dual" and see if it comes back as "Simple SQL"?

Hello. I performed SQL scan on the standalone SQL statement select 'test' from dual

The results were the same as before:

Please verify you've got the Xpert License. I assume you've stopped and started Toad again and rebooted your machine even? Does this happen in the latest commercial version as well or just the beta?

I am using Toad for Oracle Xpert version. This SQL Scan issue is also happening in the latest commercial version Toad for Oracle Xpert (16.3.231.2085)

I have gone the process of stopping and starting Toad again.

I will perform a PC reboot shortly and inform you of the results.

For additional information I have attached a Toad support bundle from my to this post.
Toad Support Bundle.txt (10.8 KB)

I performed a PC reboot and attempted the SQL Scan using Toad for Oracle Xpert (16.3.231.2085).
My results were always:

I performed a PC reboot again and attempted the SQL Scan using Toad for Oracle Xpert (17.0.113.916).
My results were always:

Please close Toad, go to your app data similar to here: C:\Users[User]\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\17.0\Logs and delete the contents of this folder.

Launch Toad 17.0 and go to options > general and check "enable logging" and "one time only". Yes to restart prompt and run your SQL scan. Close Toad, go to your app data similar to here: C:\Users[User]\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle\17.0\Logs. Zip up the contents of this folder and pls send to me at brad.boddicker@quest.com.

A couple of us will need to try to sift through these files to see if we can find anything, hopefully we can get back to you early next week