Beta Released (12.6.0.18)

Bug Fixes

What bugs were fixed with this? Been waiting for fixes for 12.6 in regards to TOAD opening DB version of objects under Team Coding (Clearcase) instead of the version under VCS, and somehow in the process wiping out the changes made unless a check in had been performed.

Hello Chris,

This is issue will be addresses at the end of the 12.6 development cycle. The issue has been noted by Support and is on our list. I understand that this is
an important issue, and we will address it. I a stated in my response to Support, that we would make every effort to address it in this development cycle.

For the next few weeks until feature freeze, new features in Toad 12.6 has my focus. After that, I will be looking at issues in the bug box.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Stephen

From: chris.hunter [mailto:bounce-chrishunter@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:27 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.6.0.18)

RE: Beta Released (12.6.0.18)

Reply by chris.hunter

What bugs were fixed with this? Been waiting for fixes for 12.6 in regards to TOAD opening DB version of objects under Team Coding (Clearcase) instead of the version under VCS, and somehow
in the process wiping out the changes made unless a check in had been performed.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.