Yes, it is possible.
- Create a new property in class where you like to have it and edit it.
- On the General tab, fill out a name and select the Read-only checkbox.
- Click the button next to the Get Script Method box. - (The names of a script and a method where the method will be implemented will be filled out.)
- Click Edit Script below. The following message might occur: Script xxx has not been found. Do you want to create a new script in…? - Click OK.
- Finally, add the script body that might look like this (example):
See the “Instance” keyword in the code - it represents the object for which the method is called. It can be entity, attribute etc. - according to the class where it is defined.
Vladka + Daril