Connecting to Toad Intelligence Central

I’ve gone into add the connection to Intelligence Central and started on the “Register New User” section to get things started. I’m not sure what to key in as my “host.” Any suggestions? My port is auto-filled so I would assume I should leave that alone.

Did you install Toad Intelligence Central. The host would be the location of that server install. If you installed it locally it the host would be localhost.

I don't believe I have that software installed. Is there another way to get a host name? I may have to go through my company's IT packaging protocol which could take 2 months.

On Jun 2, 2014, at 9:41 PM, "Debbie Peabody" bounce-Debbie_Peabody@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: Connecting to Toad Intelligence Central

Reply by Debbie Peabody
Did you install Toad Intelligence Central. The host would be the location of that server install. If you installed it locally it the host would be localhost.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point - General notifications altogether.

Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

As Debbie mentions, the hostname is the machine name/ip address of the server where the Toad Intelligence Central software is installed. You will not be able
to connect to Intelligence Central until the software is installed on a machine.

From: Tony Byrnes [mailto:bounce-tonybyrnes@toadworld.com]

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 11:07 PM

To: toaddatapoint@toadworld.com

Subject: Re: [Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum] Connecting to Toad Intelligence Central

Re: Connecting to Toad Intelligence Central

Reply by Tony Byrnes

I don't believe I have that software installed. Is there another way to get a host name? I may have to go through my company's IT packaging protocol which could take 2 months.

On Jun 2, 2014, at 9:41 PM, "Debbie Peabody" bounce-Debbie_Peabody@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: Connecting to Toad Intelligence Central

Reply by Debbie Peabody

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point - General
notifications altogether.

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point - General
notifications altogether.

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.