Welcome back to Toad World! This sounds like a great feature enhancement. I have created a task QAT-1885 for future consideration for official support.
However, I discovered an interesting workaround which imports .TSM files into Toad Data Point. Give this a try and see if it can be accommodated to fit your needs
- In Toad Data Point (3.4), select “VIEW -> Project Manager”
- (Optional) Create a new Project
- Drag and Drop your existing .TSM files into a project of your choice.
- Open the Query Builder
- Drag and Drop one .tsm file into the Query Builder. It will manifest itself as a subquery.
- Add the Union Operation
- Drag and Drop another .tsm file into the Query Builder. It will manifest itself as 2 subqueries, though they are actually duplicates and changes sync with each other. Note that the Query Builder will prompt to close; simply push CANCEL to continue.
- Modify the Subqueries as you wish, and ensure you Select something in the Parent Query
- Select Execute SQL to perform the SQL
- Double check the SQL that was created by looking at the Messages Tab.
Note that closing the Query Builder window may make a Toad Data Point Error Message appear.
Let me know if this worked for you!