Current state of the beta?

Currently I’m running 12.1.0.14 but that one is rather old now (enddate 14 September). Not much updates recently. Is the new GA very close now?

September. Original plans was 13th – but that has slipped a week or so. Brad and/or Mark have corrected my wrong date on the board at least once
and have made announcements several times. That’s why it’s best to read all the discussions (bot just your own), because lots of key info is shared in them
J

From: wimdelange_062 [mailto:bounce-wimdelange_062@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:39 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Current state of the beta?

Thread created by wimdelange_062

Currently I’m running 12.1.0.14 but that one is rather old now (enddate 14 September). Not much updates recently. Is the new GA very close now?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Hi Wim - September 19th. Because we only go out with a bundle, it takes a number of weeks by the time we deliver Toad Oracle to management, then the other bundle
contributors deliver their products, then the bundle overall is tested and prepared before releasing to the public. So a month before you get your hands on product the team is already working on the next release. : )

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 3:38 AM

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Hi Bert,

I'm not only reading my discussions on the beta, but all the discussions on the beta that I see in the email. And I thought those were all send. So probably I don't follow the correct forum for announcements? But since the fact that Yahoo was not used anymore I have problems finding good discussions on the website.

And as long as the website is not fully functional (there are big problems with the layout there, more then half of the screen goes to buttons, buttons bars, headers,subheaders, etc etc, but someone promised that a better layout is on the way) I don't use it. So announcements are easily missed. Probably on the third page down, where I by default cannot see them. (sorry to bring this up again, but the new layout is very frustrating for me because of the fact that looks (they are not bad) are more important then content (which is bad). ":Oh look, this very nice webpage I have found..... uh where is the information, page down several times to see it..... yeah, right and click on the correct button, you cannot miss it, it is the green one that uses 1/8 of the screen, Which one of the seven?". Again, sorry. It is easy to get ranting again.

Please don't react on this part of my message.

Groetjes,
Wim

2013/9/4 Bert Scalzo bounce-Bert_Scalzo@toadworld.com

RE: Current state of the beta?

Reply by Bert Scalzo
September. Original plans was 13th – but that has slipped a week or so. Brad and/or Mark have corrected my wrong date on the board at least once
and have made announcements several times. That’s why it’s best to read all the discussions (bot just your own), because lots of key info is shared in them
J

Currently I'm running 12.1.0.14 but that one is rather old now (enddate 14 September). Not much updates recently. Is the new GA very close now?

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

The new website forum works just like the old yahoo – entirely via email if you like. So you don’t really have to change much other than to register and set
it to send it all to you via email J

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:36 AM

Subject: Re: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Current state of the beta?

Re: Current state
of the beta?

Reply by wimdelange_062

Hi Bert,

I’m not only reading my discussions on the beta, but all the discussions on the beta that I see in the email. And I thought those were all send. So probably I don’t follow
the correct forum for announcements? But since the fact that Yahoo was not used anymore I have problems finding good discussions on the website.

And as long as the website is not fully functional (there are big problems with the layout there, more then half of the screen goes to buttons, buttons bars, headers,subheaders,
etc etc, but someone promised that a better layout is on the way) I don’t use it. So announcements are easily missed. Probably on the third page down, where I by default cannot see them. (sorry to bring this up again, but the new layout is very frustrating
for me because of the fact that looks (they are not bad) are more important then content (which is bad). “:Oh look, this very nice webpage I have found… uh where is the information, page down several times to see it… yeah, right and click on the correct
button, you cannot miss it, it is the green one that uses 1/8 of the screen, Which one of the seven?”. Again, sorry. It is easy to get ranting again.

Please don’t react on this part of my message.

Groetjes,

Wim

RE:

Reply by Bert Scalzo

J

Current
state of the beta?

Stop
receiving emails
on this subject.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Stop receiving emails
on this subject.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Ok, I take a look again. Thanks.

Groetjes,
Wim

RE: Current state of the beta?

Reply by Bert Scalzo

The new website forum works just like the old yahoo – entirely via email if you like. So you don’t really have to change much other than to register and set
it to send it all to you via email J

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:36 AM

Subject: Re: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Current state of the beta?

Re: Current state
of the beta?

Reply by wimdelange_062

Hi Bert,

I'm not only reading my discussions on the beta, but all the discussions on the beta that I see in the email. And I thought those were all send. So probably I don't follow
the correct forum for announcements? But since the fact that Yahoo was not used anymore I have problems finding good discussions on the website.

Groetjes,

Wim

RE:

Reply by Bert Scalzo

J

Current
state of the beta?

Currently I'm running 12.1.0.14 but that one is rather old now (enddate 14 September). Not much updates recently. Is the new GA very close now?

Stop
receiving emails
on this subject.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Stop receiving emails
on this subject.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.