Does IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) integrate with Team Coding

My company is proposing to use IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) as it’s standard verions control system. Does anyone know if this will work with TOAD Team Coding. I’ve searched the knowledgebase and one article suggests you can get IBM Rational Clearcase to work using Microsoft’s SCC interface, but I need confirmation that this is the case for RTC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Hello Dave,

A new release of RTC has been launched yesterday with MS-SCCI interface. I think this should allow you to integrate with Team Coding. Haven’t tried it yet but I’ll give it a shot and let you know.

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/4.0?p=news

Regards,
Sari

Thanks for the information Sari.

Regards,

Dave

I know it’s been 2 years since my original post but can anyone confirm if they’ve been able to integrate the latest version of RTC with Toad team coding? We don’t want to go ahead with purchasing licences if it’s not possible.

Thanks

Dave

Hello,

We have an implantation to ClearCase (Cleartool api) but not Clear Team, which is a different product.

Stephen

From: david.weaver_078 [mailto:bounce-davidweaver_078@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:07 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Does IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) integrate with Team Coding

RE: Does IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) integrate with Team Coding

Reply by david.weaver_078

I know it’s been 2 years since my original post but can anyone confirm if they’ve been able to integrate the latest version of RTC with Toad team coding? We don’t want to go ahead with purchasing
licences if it’s not possible.

Thanks

Dave

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks Stephen