Free Toad Webcast Tuesday April 22nd 10 AM PST

https://quest.com/event/tips-to-help-your-developers-and-dbas-simplify-their-job862618/

Tips to Help Your Developers and DBAs Simplify Their Job

·
Date: Apr. 22, 2014

·
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST

·
Duration: 60 Minutes

·
Event: Online

Description

Database professionals – whether developers or DBAs – can often save valuable time by learning to get the most from their new or existing productivity tools. Whether you’re
responsible for managing database projects, performing database health checks and reporting, analyzing code, or measuring software engineering metrics, it’s likely you’re not taking advantage of some of the lesser-known features of Toad from Dell.

What you will learn

Attend this live eSeminar with Dell Software’s Oracle ACE, Bert Scalzo, and discover how easily you can:

·
Execute multiple scripts

·
Automate SQL optimization

·
Simplify reverse engineering

·
Compare and synch schemas, data, and databases

·
And much more!

Speakers

Bert Scalzo, Dell Software Oracle ACE

Bert,

hope this Webinar will have sound through web. Otherwise (sound through free USA phone number) is not an option for all non USA customers.

When should we get the link from your last Webinar from Toad recording?

Brg

Damir

The marketing and events people are supposed to take care of emailing people links for the PDF copy of the PPT slides and recordings. I will remind them that people are asking.

As for sound for non-US people, I will ask about that as well. I hope the email they send with invites include all such info - but again not my areas. So I will ask on that too :slight_smile: