Join me for a new Toad Data Point Webcast Series

We are kicking off a new Webcast Series that focuses on Toad Data Point. The Data Preparation Made Easy Webcast Series launches May 14, 11 a.m. ET with How to Navigate Toad Data Point – Tips and Tricks

Scheduled the second Thursday of each month, starting May through November, I’ll explore features in Toad Data Point that help you navigate the TDP better, how to use the new Toad Data Point Workbook module, and answer your top questions about building queries, using pivot tables, working with Excel and building automations. Learn how to get the most out of Toad Data Point with live tips and tricks and Q&As. Please join me for these quick, 30-minute learning opportunities that will provide extra insight into this indispensable product—that is one of the best values in its class.

Kicking off the series on May 14, 11 a.m. ET is How to Navigate Toad Data Point – Tips and Tricks

Thanks for using Toad Data Point. I’m looking forward to visiting with you. Follow the link below to reserve your seat!

Save Your Spot!

I would join, but the web form doesn't seem to complete and I can't see if you responded to my message about the series.

So sorry I didn't get to your post! Not sure what went wrong. What browser are you using?