Query Error Message in TOAD

I keep getting the following Oracle message: " [ORACE][ODBC][Ora]ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended" when I run this query below

SELECT to_char(app_n) as app_num, ASGN_CR_LIM_A as climit, FNAL_DISP_D as decision_dt, ENTY_D as application_dt, to_char (FNAL_DISP_D, ‘yyyy-mm’) as decdt_yyyy_mm, FNAL_DISP_D-ENTY_D as days_to_decision,

case when STAT_C=‘NEWACCOUNT’ then ‘APPROVED’

WHEN STAT_C=‘DECLINE’ THEN ‘Decline’

end as app_decision, APPCT_FICO_SCOR_N as applicant_fico, CO_APPCT_FICO_SCOR_N as co_application_fico, ICOME_A as income, DBT_A, HIGH_LIM_A as High_Limit, RECM_LINE_A, CELL_C, case when CELL_C in (‘cell 10’ , ‘’) then ‘AUTO’

else ‘MANUAL’

end as decision, substr(UBS_CARD_I, 13,4) as UBS_card_I

FROM BANK_OWNER.CCU_APPLICATION_INFO where STAT_C in (‘NEWACCOUNT’ , ‘DECLINE’) and curr_rec_f=‘Y’

and app_n not in (14005325, 14007232, 14007045) and (substr(to_char(ubs_carD_i), 1,6) is null or substR(to_char(ubs_card_i), 1, 6) in (‘419742’))

and FNAL_DISP_D between ‘01-JUNE-2017’ and ‘30-JUNE-2017’

SELECT CCU_CUSTOMER_INFO.CLI_DOB_D

FROM CCU_CUSTOMER_INFO

INNER JOIN CCU_APPLICATION_INFO

ON CCU_APPLICATION_INFO.DATE_OF_BIRTH_NL = CCU_APPLICATION_INFO.DATE_OF_BIRTH_NL

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I see two differents statements in your query

SELECT to_char(app_n) as app_num, …

SELECT CCU_CUSTOMER_INFO.CLI_DOB_D…

Semicolon at the end of the first statement is missing…

Franck

Like mercier104_000 said, it is the best if You close first SELECT with semicolon.

There is also another solution.
Go to TOAD options, section "Execute/Compile" and mark a checkbox at field "Treat blank line as statement terminator".

Of course, You need to separate those 2 SELECT statements with empty line.