Toad Data Point Workbook

Greetings,
How do I switch Toad Data Point interface from Data Point Workbook to traditional Toad Data Point user interface?

Regards

Currently, there's no way to switch the interfaces "on the fly", although this is being looked at by our Product Management teams.

If it helps, you can bring up both the classic and workbook interfaces together, just make sure that the "Allow Multiple Copies of Toad to Run" box is checked in the General Options under the Environment node.

Thank you. I am used to the traditional interface but I will check out the workbook interface features.

Hi - you may want to check out these short videos too

Toad Data Point Workbook:

Video Title Length Notes
Introduction to Toad Data Point Workbook 7.5 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Understanding Workbooks and Workflows in Toad Data Point Workbook 9 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
How to create a Workflow in Toad Data Point Workbook 7 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Learn how to create reports in Toad Data Point Workbook 4.25 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Learn how to combine data from different workflows in Toad Data Point Workbook 4 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Learn how to use Transformation and Cleanse to do data prep in Toad Data Point Workbook 9 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Using Dimensional Views in Toad Data Point Workbook 9 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5

Thank you I will check it out soon.