Toad for Oracle v12.10 is out in the wild...

Today is the day…v12.10 has been officially released. You can download it from the support site -https://support.quest.com/toad-for-oracle/12.10

John Pocknell (the Product Manager for Toad for Oracle) was kind enough to put together a blog that talks about some of the features that we’ve done for this release. I won’t steal his thunder so here’s a link to his blog.

We’re going to take a deep breath and then start up the beta program for the next version in a few weeks.

Only mildly depressing for those of us who live in the beta…but woo-hoo and grats on the release! [:D] [B][B][B]

Rich

Sorry for taking the beta out from under you but it’s only temporary. We’ll be back at it again pretty soon.

I think I may be getting old … this was my 21st release of Toad. 9.0 seems soooo long ago and still like yesterday!

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 9:16 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad for Oracle v12.10 is out in the wild…

RE: Toad for Oracle v12.10 is out in the wild…

Reply by Rich J.

Only mildly depressing for those of us who live in the beta…but woo-hoo and grats on the release! [:D] [B][B][B]

Rich

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

LOL – you guys need a break from our collective whining every now and then. [;)]

9.0! 2006-ish? I think it’s about time for another rip roarin’ Toad feature debate, like with colorizing the windows. That was fun…