Toad MS SQL server tool throwing exception error once it opens up.

Installed Toad for SQL server,but currently i am having issue with toad.Once the toad tool opens up, the below exception error is displayed and i am even not able to open a edittor screen as well run any query for the respective Database ,to which i am connected.

Can any one help me in getting this issue fixed?

Exception Error Message:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Stack Trace:

at DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.Views.Tabbed.TabbedView.PatchActiveChildren(Point offset)

at DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.DocumentManager.PatchChildrenCore()

at DevExpress.XtraBars.Docking2010.DocumentManager.PatchActiveChildren()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Hello,
please provide TSS version you are using. Also, can you please post a toad screenshot with this error?

Hi Alex,Please find the attachment for teh screenshot of the error message.

Thanks & Regards,
Sailaja

From what I see - this is a third-party issue from DevXpress:
http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/Q434272

It appears sometimes on some machines. They provided a fix as an update version, but we still use the same DX version even in 6.0 Beta.
You can try to re-install Toad, but I’m not sure it will help. Sorry.

Hi Alex,
I have un-installed and re installed toad .But still i am getting teh same error message.I have even uninstalled Microsoft Dot Net framework 4.0 which supports toad and re installed it .But,there was no luck.I am nto sure how do i get thsi fixed.Is this issue becaus of the windows Visa as my OS?

I even posted this issue to the devexpress support…lets see if i can get any response from them.

Thanks & Regards,
Sailaja Davala

Hi Sailaja Davala,

Can you please advise your screen resolution?