Toad World® Forums

Trial version authorisation key!!!!

Hi Mandy32! I’m happy to see that you’re using SQL Navigator - I hope it’s helpful for you. If you need a trial key, please contact info@quest.com. They can issue trial key extensions.

thank you daniel

Hello Daniel Norwood, i replied to the above mentioned mail but no one responded till now.

can you please help me out ?

Hi

I have downladed SQL Navigator 7.0 and I did not get the trial licence key. Could you please provide that to me?

Thanks

Purwo

Hi Purwo,

We’re glad to know you are using SQL Navigator. Trial keys can be requested via email. Could you please contract info@quest.com for further assistance?

Thanks,

Vincent

please send me authorisation key for sql navigator 7.1 for oracle xpert

Hi Jitushirke,

Could you please email info@quest.com with your request? Corresponding support team will help you to get the trial license.

Thanks,

Vincent

jitushirke

Sent:
‎5/‎12/‎2014 7:24 PM

To:
sqlnav@toadworld.com

Subject:
RE: [SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] Trial version authorisation key!!!

RE: Trial version authorisation key!!!

Reply by jitushirke
please send me authorisation key for sql navigator 7.1 for oracle xpert

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator - General
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

please could you send me trial authorisation key for sql navigator 7.1 for oracle , after downloading it nothing received at my junk nor inbox !

Hi Abdallah,

I am sorry that you haven’t got any license info after you downloaded the product. Could you please email info@quest.com with your request? Corresponding team will help you with this.

Thanks,

Vincent

abdallah20

Sent:
‎27/‎01/‎2015 5:48 PM

To:
sqlnav@toadworld.com

Subject:
RE: [SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] Trial version authorisation key!!!

RE: Trial version authorisation key!!!

Reply by abdallah20
please could you send me trial authorisation key for sql navigator 7.1 for oracle , after downloading it nothing received at my junk nor inbox !

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator - General
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Hello Vicent,

I didnot receive the license for trial version.

Can you send a 3-month trial license of

toad_for_oracle_2016_r2_x64_trial_full.exe

to my email ?

Thank you very much!

George

Hi George,

Our apologies for the late response. For licensing assistance, would you please use the links in the following page: https://www.quest.com/company/contact-us.aspx. If you have further questions in using the product, please let me know.

Thanks,

Vincent

Can i also get 3 month validate key? Please

I have the same problem with activation key for trial vesion. Can you send it to my email artur.zych@onet.com.pl Please help me. It’s important. Arti

I had downloaded the trial version of SQLnavigator from the quest site and installed.
The Auth code came to the e-mail, but when I enter it, I get the message: code expired.
What should I do?