Toad World® Forums

Turn off Calendar popup when filtering on a DATE field

I’m still taking 2.7 on a test drive and I’m trying to figure how to turn off the Calendar widget that pops up when I click on the filter icon on a date field. Previously if I clicked on this icon I saw a distinct list of dates within the specific field.

However now, I see the Calendar widget (which works if I know the exact day I’m trying to filter on) However in this case I would like to see the set of dates that occur in the query results set and then choose whichever one I want to filter by.

Is this possible?

I need to check on this. I’ll get back to you Monday.

Debbie

Seconded. Not a fan.

Also not a fan of this calendar popup. This issue seemed to start with 2.6 and now 2.7.

I have the posting below on the TDA community noting that you can no longer get a unique list of dates on a date column in the Data Grid. See attachments.

Is there an option to get them back? I have entered CR79,641 to change but a work around would be much better.

Debbie
DateTimeColumnFIlter.png

I have the posting below on the TDA community noting that you can no longer get a unique list of dates on a date column in the Data Grid. See attachments.

Is there an option to get them back? I have entered CR79,641 to change but a work around would be much better.

Debbie
DateTimeColumnFilterOld.png

Woops, my last posting was an internal question.

Anyway, the consensus is this is a new change in a third party component. We will look into it and have created CR 79,641 to resolve.

Debbie