I’m still taking 2.7 on a test drive and I’m trying to figure how to turn off the Calendar widget that pops up when I click on the filter icon on a date field. Previously if I clicked on this icon I saw a distinct list of dates within the specific field.
However now, I see the Calendar widget (which works if I know the exact day I’m trying to filter on) However in this case I would like to see the set of dates that occur in the query results set and then choose whichever one I want to filter by.
Is this possible?
I need to check on this. I’ll get back to you Monday.
Debbie
Also not a fan of this calendar popup. This issue seemed to start with 2.6 and now 2.7.
I have the posting below on the TDA community noting that you can no longer get a unique list of dates on a date column in the Data Grid. See attachments.
Is there an option to get them back? I have entered CR79,641 to change but a work around would be much better.
Debbie

I have the posting below on the TDA community noting that you can no longer get a unique list of dates on a date column in the Data Grid. See attachments.
Is there an option to get them back? I have entered CR79,641 to change but a work around would be much better.
Debbie
Woops, my last posting was an internal question.
Anyway, the consensus is this is a new change in a third party component. We will look into it and have created CR 79,641 to resolve.
Debbie