Updated ToadWorld

Lars has completed a round of updates to ToadWorld. Check it out and let him know what you think, he’s always looking for feedback.

He told me this morning that Steve Hilker is preparing a blog post discussing all the changes. Most of them I think are fairly evident when you browse around the site.

Maybe we need a new community board dedicated to website discussion. The website is for all of you so we want to make sure it meets your needs as best as possible.

Mark

[mention:89c27f2a21164cb2b0d058e23f9c299d:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] has posted a blog entry with changes to Toad World. Check it out: http://www.toadworld.com/toadworld/b/weblog/archive/2013/10/10/toad-world-updates-wednesday-october-9.aspx

That ‘Toad World Community’ area - is that a read-only area for admins only? I can’t find a way to browse to it via the
Forums page. I think it needs its own Forum.

Also, the ‘Feedback’ link is just a direct email. We need an entire Forum for Toad World Community where users can discuss their likes & dislikes, and hash
out improvements amongst themselves, just as they do with all the other products. If someone is just sending a private email directly to the admin, how do they know if this feedback was suggested before? That feels like a very 1990’s way of doing it.

We want this to be as open a system as possible, just like Toad.

I like the improvements overall, but I think there remains much room for improvement. The Toad Oracle dev team did a round of feedback a few weeks ago, which
you’ve largely implemented. I hope many others will also engage, and make this a place they enjoy using.

From: Lars Astrom [mailto:bounce-Lars_Astrom@toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:53 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Updated ToadWorld

RE: Updated ToadWorld

Reply by Lars Astrom

Steve Hilker has posted a blog entry with changes to Toad World. Check it out:

http://www.toadworld.com/toadworld/b/weblog/archive/2013/10/10/toad-world-updates-wednesday-october-9.aspx

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

The entire Toad World Community area will be made public in the next week or so.