Thanks for your comments. Here are my answers:
- Yes, the box is unchecked. I think it should be checked, right?
- Yes, I sometimes see such an output at times of parallel execution, but it
says Remembered answer: New connection
- Yes, I had checked the “new sub connection” option.
I now checked the “Use specific connection …” option. I hope it
solves the problem. Let’s see…
On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Henrik Johnson
This doesn't mean that it is waiting for a connection to be opened to
the database. It means that it is waiting for a connection to become
available (IE the other execution to finish).
1. Have you changed the option to share a single database connection between
different editors? (Is "Use specific connection for each open editor"
unchecked in the option page below)
2. If you open your output tool window after you see this issue do you have
an entry there saying something like this:
Statusbar:Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:45:52: Active queries are already
running (Remembered answer: "Queue". Enable this prompt)
3. Did you ever see this dialog? And if so, what did you answer in it.