what happened the the red lines in the sql editor between each function or procedure

I have the latest toad beta installed, I noticed the red lines are missing in the sql editor between each function or procedure. The attached picture is from 12.6 where you can see the red lines. In 12.7, they are missing. Can you help?

See this thread from earlier today...
http://www.toadworld.com/products/toad-for-oracle/toad_for_oracle_beta_program/f/86/p/23612/51389.aspx

Michael

On 01/22/2015 03:37 PM, Marc wrote:

what happened the the red lines in the sql editor between each function or procedure

Thread created by Marc
I have the latest toad beta installed, I noticed the red lines are missing in the sql editor between each function or procedure. The attached picture is from 12.6 where you can see the red lines. In 12.7, they are missing. Can you help?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Actually, the only part of that thread relevant to your issue is this snippet...

"
The red program separator lines are completely gone. There's no workaround other than for you to use comment blocks to denote your procedure/function start points. In my code I have a comment block above each and I've set the color of comments to red. As I
scroll through the code I can easily identify the start of a new function."

On 01/22/2015 03:37 PM, Marc wrote:

Thread created by Marc

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks, I know comments are the correct way, but sometimes i skip them. The red line was nice.

thanks

It's on my list of items to look at after I get some other issues resolved.

On 01/23/2015 09:09 AM, Marc wrote:

RE: what happened the the red lines in the sql editor between each function or procedure

Reply by Marc
Thanks, I know comments are the correct way, but sometimes i skip them. The red line was nice.

thanks

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I'll have this fixed for next beta. The new edit control only provides one underline style to accomplish this and it's more pronounced than before, but it should work.

Michael

On 01/23/2015 09:09 AM, Marc wrote:

RE: what happened the the red lines in the sql editor between each function or procedure

Reply by Marc

thanks

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.