An important feature missing in the new Editor

Hi,

I like the feature in the Toad 12.6 Editor where pressing the End key takes you to the end of line at the last non-whitespace character. Then it is very easy to remove all whitespace characters (blanks) at first marking them using Shift-End and then hitting the Del key.

Toad 12.7 Beta Editor does not have this feature any more, but the cursor always moves to the end of line whether it contains whitespaces or not.

I would very much like this good old feature to find its way to the latest Beta also.

Regards,

Kari

This is fixed for today’s beta when not using block select. I’ll have block select fixed in next week’s beta.

From: Kari Hakkinen [mailto:bounce-hakkika@toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:34 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] An important feature missing in the new Editor

An important feature missing in the new Editor

Thread created by Kari Hakkinen

Hi,

I like the feature in the Toad 12.6 Editor where pressing the End key takes you to the end of line at the last non-whitespace character. Then it is very easy to remove all whitespace characters
(blanks) at first marking them using Shift-End and then hitting the Del key.

Toad 12.7 Beta Editor does not have this feature any more, but the cursor always moves to the end of line whether it contains whitespaces or not.

I would very much like this good old feature to find its way to the latest Beta also.

Regards,

Kari

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.