I am trying to create an automation script that connects to a database, runs a query, and then exports the results to a local MS Access table. I have no issues with the database connection and executing the script. My issue comes when I try and export.
I am still relatively new at this so I might be going about this the wrong way, but here is how I am attempting (and failing) to export:
- Add Export Wizard action after the execution script
- Script query result is placed into ##DEM_RawOutput
- Create a new export template
- Export objects list: Add -> Query - > Code = Select * from ##DEM_RawOutput
- Receive an error: "Schema read error: Invalid object name '##DEM_RawOutput'.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?